Did you know I used to work in an office? It’s the truth. I worked for a landscape contractor in their accounting department. I was about 3 months shy of my 9 year work-iversary when I left to pursue my floral business full time.
February 6, 2017 in Blog
I’ll admit right now that sometimes I suffer from airhead moments. Thankfully they do not happen regularly. They just occur often enough for me to have a good laugh at myself and remember to cut myself and others a good bit of slack.
- Flowerless Wedding | Arista Winery | Healdsburg, CA
- Flying Cloud Farm Wedding | Petaluma, CA
- Arista Winery | Spring Wedding | Healdsburg, CA
- Oakmont Golf Club Wedding | Santa Rosa, CA
- Ramekins Wedding in the Spring | Sonoma, CA
- Jacuzzi Family Vineyards January Wedding | Sonoma, CA
- Napa Valentine’s Day Wedding | Meritage Resort & Spa
- Santa Rosa Golf Club Wedding | Santa Rosa, CA
- Landmark Vineyards Wedding | Kenwood, CA
- Winter Wonderland Wedding | Sunriver Resort | Bend, OR