Did you know I used to work in an office? It’s the truth. I worked for a landscape contractor in their accounting department. I was about 3 months shy of my 9 year work-iversary when I left to pursue my floral business full time.
December 20, 2014 in Blog
Marin Art and Garden Center Have you ever been to the Marin Art and Garden Center? No? You should go visit. It’s quiet, peaceful, beautiful and relaxing. A very nice garden to enjoy the simple beauty of nature in the middle of the city.
- Flowerless Wedding | Arista Winery | Healdsburg, CA
- Flying Cloud Farm Wedding | Petaluma, CA
- Arista Winery | Spring Wedding | Healdsburg, CA
- Oakmont Golf Club Wedding | Santa Rosa, CA
- Ramekins Wedding in the Spring | Sonoma, CA
- Jacuzzi Family Vineyards January Wedding | Sonoma, CA
- Napa Valentine’s Day Wedding | Meritage Resort & Spa
- Santa Rosa Golf Club Wedding | Santa Rosa, CA
- Landmark Vineyards Wedding | Kenwood, CA
- Winter Wonderland Wedding | Sunriver Resort | Bend, OR