I’ve been reflecting lately. It’s easy to do when you’re home sick for almost a week. (stupid winter cold!) I’ve been thinking about where I started, where I’m at now, and how I got here. A lot of hard work and determination have been involved.
December 17, 2014 in Blog
Kunde Family Estate I’m the girl who tries to find the positive in every oops, the good in everyone I meet and the beauty in every flower I see. So when Jennifer told me in our first consultation that she liked carnations…. I knew I liked her.
November 20, 2014 in Blog
If you’ve ever driven on Petaluma Hill Road from Rohnert Park to Santa Rosa, You’ve seen it! Seen what?? Crane Melon Barn! This beauty of a barn sits right along the road side.
- Flowerless Wedding | Arista Winery | Healdsburg, CA
- Flying Cloud Farm Wedding | Petaluma, CA
- Arista Winery | Spring Wedding | Healdsburg, CA
- Oakmont Golf Club Wedding | Santa Rosa, CA
- Ramekins Wedding in the Spring | Sonoma, CA
- Jacuzzi Family Vineyards January Wedding | Sonoma, CA
- Napa Valentine’s Day Wedding | Meritage Resort & Spa
- Santa Rosa Golf Club Wedding | Santa Rosa, CA
- Landmark Vineyards Wedding | Kenwood, CA
- Winter Wonderland Wedding | Sunriver Resort | Bend, OR